Affordable, High-Quality Marketing Services
Welcome to one of the best and most creative digital marketing services providers east of Rochester, in Macedon, New York. I offer a variety of affordable, high-quality marketing services.
For more information, please read the frequently asked questions.
Digital Marketing Services
Website design, development, and redesign/upgrade. Desktop, tablet, and mobile-friendly (responsive design).
CMS (Content Management System) installation, tutorials, updates, and maintenance.
Social Media Business Profile
Setup, Audit, and Optimization
Facebook, Facebook Marketplace, Twitter, Instagram, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Alignable, and more.
Free SSL (i.e. "https") security certificate. Only with the purchase of a new website on most hosting providers.
ADA and WCAG compliance for blind, visually impaired, and deaf people. Play with the litte blue box in the bottom right corner of this page.
Email Content Creation and Marketing
Avoid having your content censored or not seen for days on social media. Use email to increase the chances of your fans and potential customers seeing it.
Custom Email Signature Creation
Each signature can include a profile picture, first and last name, business name, business logo, job title, phone number, business street address, social media icons and links, website address, and more.
Logos, business cards, postcards, bumper stickers, vehicle magnets, ad banners, door and window signs, posters, social media post images, and more.
Editing and proofreading of documents, advertisements, booklets, print and email newsletters, pamphlets and brochures, posters and flyers, and more, using high-tech software, which is used on all new websites that are developed by me.
List your business on all major search engines and directories: Google, Yahoo, Bing, Google Maps, Apple Maps, Yelp, Yellow Pages, and more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Rank your website higher on Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more. On-site audits, off-site audits, target keyword audits, and keyword research using advanced tools.
Website Maintenance and Care Plans
Is your website broken? Are your themes and plugins updated? Is there a problem with your email? I can probably repair it.
Maintenance service of websites and email, including server errors, undelivered emails, domain blacklist check, advice on email tracking, spam prevention in contact forms, and more.
Website Traffic Data
Setup and management of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Bing Webmaster to analyze all your website's traffic data.
I offer 1-on-1 tutorials and screen recorded tutorials to teach you what you want to do, as far as my offered digital marketing services, step-by-step.
Legal Protection Policies
I offer many more services.
Is Your Website Responsive?
Text size is too small to read
Links are too close together
Screen size stays the same
Uses outdated plugins that are a security risk
Text size is big enough to read
Links are far enough apart
Screen size is responsive
Uses modern, up-to-date plugins
Test your website on Google's free tool.
Why Hire Me?
Google Language translation button on all my new websites for free. Not available everywhere.
Free standard security certificate (SSL for "https"). No extra annual fee.
No runarounds. I'm the only person who connects with you.
High-tech professional spelling and grammar editing software is used on all my websites for free.
High-quality work and competence at a fair price with high value. Read about price versus value here.
Integrity. I look out for my client's best interests and help them achieve their business goals. Expect an occassional helpful email from me.
Experience and time. I have a lot of it, whereas you might not.
No hidden fees such as with the do-it-yourself website builders.
Save money today on any of SiteGround's hosting plans by using this special discount.
Why Choose SiteGround?
- Best customer support, server uptime, security, and webpage load speed
- Generous 30-day (no questions asked) money-back guarantee
- Free daily backups and restores on all plans
- Free WordPress security plugin that works on all WordPress websites, not only SiteGround-hosted
- Easy scaling for small businesses as they grow
- Included security certificate (SSL) for "https" in your website's URL
- Free WordPress speed optimization plugin that works on all WordPress websites, not only SiteGround-hosted
- and many more reasons
For your legal protection, it's important to have updated policies on your website. I use auto-updated policies from Termageddon. I highly recommend that you buy their very affordable license to protect yourself. You can save money on your first-year payment by using this special discount.
"Derek recently made a website, logo, and social media pages for my business. He was very professional throughout the whole process and made sure I was happy with all the small details. He sent numerous articles to inform me on what would help make my website stand out from the competition and was very patient. I could tell that he genuinely cares about not only our business but us as people. Very happy with his service and look forward to maintaining a friendship with Derek with the years to come. Thanks, Derek!"
"Derek is very knowledgeable, quick, concise, has a great work ethic, and his attention to detail after a couple conversations has made me feel better about my choice in contacting him about my website (which was in a dire need of updating and my lack of time). Derek made me feel at ease and actually took the time to listen to what I needed. His prices CANNOT be beat either! If you are in need and debating your options like me, call him and you will not be disappointed!"
"Derek was soooo helpful! I had some really annoying website issues that needed fixing and Derek was able to take care of them all for me, and quickly! He even came to my place of business to help get things figured out. I really appreciate his help and stellar service!"
"I have worked on several projects with Derek through the years, and I have found him professional and artistic. He has made a positive impact on our ticketing system's digital branding and various customer-facing web projects. Thank you, Derek, for all you do."
"Very professional. Derek gives you just what you're looking for. Easy to work with and very knowledgeable. I will and have recommended this company. If you have a new business or are looking to expand your existing business, Derek's Websites and More is the company for you."
"Derek is very knowledgeable and does his research to do whatever you want. He has always done a good job for me and always has his eye out to improve my business."
(Free Weekend in the Finger Lakes
and Nikken health and wellness)
"Great service, great communication, and excellent website designer!!!!"
"Exceeded our expectations. Customer friendly. Reasonably priced."
- Beware of Domain Listings and Website Listing Service Scams Read it here.
- Do Not Fall For This New Directory Scam Read it here.
- 5 Signs That Your Website Is Outdated Read it here.
- 5 Ways That Old Websites Hurt Your Business Read it here.
- 9 More Ways That Your Outdated Website Is Hurting Business Read it here.
- Read my short list of outdated website factors here.
- Google To Bring Mobile-Friendly Factors To Search Ranking Read it here.
- Google To Index New Web Sites Using Mobile-First Indexing By Default Read it here.
- Google Mobile First Index Will Crawl Desktop Sites Read it here.
- Test your website on Google's free tool.
- Expert Tips for Optimizing Your WordPress Website Read it here.
If you are on a tight budget, I have payment options that might help you. Your payment choice will be included in the contract.
- Pay monthly. It will cost you more long-term, but it might be best for you if you are unsure of your financial success.
- Pay yearly. If you have the budget, pay for everything in advance and not worry about another bill each month.
- Pay 50% at the beginning of the project, then 50% after completion.
- Pay for the whole project at once. If you have the budget, why not pay for it all now? This might save you money long-term.
Accepted Payment Methods
- Written check (This must clear before I begin working on your project.)
- Debit or credit card (either in-person or online via QuickBooks Payments)
Do you know someone who could use a blessing? Do you have a friend or family member who wants to market themselves but needs financial help? You can buy a gift certificate for them for Christmas, their birthday, or for any reason.